Give feedback on children's services
We welcome any suggestions or comments you may have regarding the services and programs Family Day Care or After School and Vacation Care provide.
You may also feel dissatisfied with, or have some concerns about, the service you have received. We actively encourage you to provide feedback and to work with staff to resolve any issues.
Things to consider
- You and the staff member have the right to receive quality service and to be treated fairly at all times.
- If you are uncomfortable about making a complaint or suggestion, you may like to have a relative or friend act on your behalf.
- A complaint or suggestion can be a positive step to improving services, both for yourself and for others.
- You will not be adversely affected as a result of any complaint or suggestion that you make.
- Speak with the educator or staff member with whom you normally deal with.
- Speak with the supervisor of the service that your child or loved one is currently attending.