Support and resources
Joining in recreation activities is a great way to make friends, have fun, let off steam, and stay healthy.
Whether you're interested in team sports, free form recreation, or want to find a public recreation space that's just right for you, these resources are a great place to start.
Support for clubs
Council works with local clubs to make sure you have the support you need to deliver a great experience for your members.
If you're involved in delivering sport and recreation in Eurobodalla, you can get involved in our regular forum and workshops, register for the Euro 5 star club program and incentives, and use our free Sports Resource Kit to help with club development, governance, and amplifying your fundraising efforts.
Propose an improvement
If you, your club or group has an idea for a project to improve local recreation facilities, we want to hear it.
Find health and fitness activities
Here are five suggestions to help you get involved in local recreation opportunities:
- Check sport and recreation listings in our community directory to find team sports on offer.
- Join Council-funded free outdoor group fitness and yoga classes on the foreshore in Narooma and Batehaven.
- Connect with community groups offering everything from dancing to darts and walking soccer to social tennis. If you prefer to go it alone, we've compiled lists of easy self-guided walks as well as wellbeing activities you can do from home.
- Hop over to our sportsfields and beaches pages to find out where to go.
- Make a contribution to boost healthy lifestyles in Eurobodalla by joining the Towards a Stronger, Healthier Eurobodalla Working Group.
- What's On Eurobodalla: a guide to events and activities across Eurobodalla
- Youth events and news: all things youth including what to do in the school holidays, sporting competitions, live music events and more.
- Community directory: this online directory will help you find local sporting clubs and community groups.