Support and resources
Joining in recreation activities is a great way to make friends, have fun, let off steam, and stay healthy.
Whether you're interested in team sports, free form recreation, or want to find a public recreation space that's just right for you, these resources are a great place to start.
Support for clubs
Council works with local clubs to make sure you have the support you need to deliver a great experience for your members.
If you're involved in delivering sport and recreation in Eurobodalla, you can get involved in our regular forum and workshops, register for the Euro 5 star club program and incentives, and use our free Sports Resource Kit to help with club development, governance, and amplifying your fundraising efforts.
If you, your club or group has a community project in mind or an idea for a project to improve local recreation facilities, we want to hear it.
Find health and fitness activities
Here are five suggestions to help you get involved in local recreation opportunities:
- Check sport and recreation listings in our community directory to find team sports on offer.
- Join Council-funded free outdoor group fitness and yoga classes on the foreshore in Narooma and Batehaven.
- Hop over to our sportsfields and beaches pages to find out where to go.
- What's On Eurobodalla: a guide to events and activities across Eurobodalla
- Youth events and news: what to do in the school holidays, sporting competitions, live music events and more.
- Community directory: this online directory will help you find local sporting clubs and community groups.