Safety and Emergency Services grants
These grants are available to Eurobodalla based safety and emergency services organisations to assist with the operational costs of providing their services to our community.
Council will consider grants toward operational costs for Surf Life Saving clubs and emergency organisations such as Volunteer Coastal Patrol and Rescue Squads, helicopter services.
Council's policy specifies:
- Council will approve a budget allocation in the Operational Plan each financial year.
- Applications are invited once per year and will not be accepted outside the advertised application window.
- Successful grantees will be granted an annual amount to contribute to operational costs associated with delivery of services.
- Grantees are required to provide an acquittal to Council with details of how the funding has provided services to the community.
- Applications are assessed on merit and are dependent on available funding.
Applications are closed
- Applications closed on Friday 12 May 2023.
- Read the application guidelines
For more information or for assistance with your grant application you can contact Council’s executive services office:
- T: 02 4474 1000
- E: email@example.com