Youth Development Grants
Each year Council’s Youth Development Grants offer up to $500 for projects that benefit Eurobodalla youth. Suitable projects might address:
- social engagement with the community
- educational and cultural opportunities
- skills development
- youth leadership
- resilience and mental health training opportunities
- employment and pathway opportunities.
Community groups, service providers and not-for-profit organisations are eligible to apply if:
- they are either incorporated, a bona fide Eurobodalla based community group, or a service with the primary objective of supporting young people
- they can contribute some financial support or volunteer labour to the activity
- they are able to provide evidence of adequate insurance coverage for the activity and
- they do not have any outstanding debts to Council.
Applications are closed
Applications for 2021 closed on Wednesday 3 March.
Grants will open again in 2022, application forms will be available from this page.
For more information
Community Development Coordinator, Zoe Morgan:
- T: 4474 7470
- E: Zoe Morgan