Youth Development grants
Each year Eurobodalla Shire Council offers grants up to $500 for projects that benefit Eurobodalla youth for Youth Week.
Our 2023 grants are available to eligible youth groups and not-for-profit community groups with special consideration given to projects which assist with youth development.
Youth grants are available to support education, cultural activities, training or upskilling, connection, leadership, resilience and employment opportunities for young people.
Some examples of costs the grant can be put towards include:
- social engagement with the community (events or activities)
- educational and cultural opportunities
- skills development
- emotional wellbeing
- youth leadership
- resilience and mental health training opportunities
- employment and pathway opportunities.
Grant funding is not available for:
- rental costs (room or venue hire)
- retrospective projects, that is your activity must occur after the grant has been issued
- annual running costs e.g. insurance, incorporation fees
- improvement works on private property
- the benefit of an individual
- wages or salary.
Applications are closed
- Applications closed Monday 31 October 2022, 3pm.
- Read the grant terms and conditions.
- Applications open Monday 12 September 2022, 10am.
- Applications close Monday 31 October 2022, 3pm.
- Applications will be assessed by end of December 2022.
- Applicants will be notified of results and grants issued to successful applicants by end of January 2023.
For more information please contact Council's Coordinator Community Development and Youth, Rhonnie South:
- T: 4474 1296
- E: Rhonnie South