Dog-friendly beaches and areas
Most Eurobodalla beaches are designated as one of these three types of access:
dogs allowed off-leash at all times
- from 1 November to 30 April (current):
- dogs allowed on or off-leash before 9am and after 5pm
- dogs prohibited during the day from 9am to 5pm
- from 1 May to 31 October: dogs allowed at the designated area at any time.
dogs prohibited at all times
Map of Eurobodalla dog exercise areas and beaches
When taking your dog out and about:
- follow all signage that shows where and when dogs are allowed and not allowed
- dogs must remain leashed until you get to the designated off-leash exercise area
- dogs are not allowed in national parks
- animals must always be under the care and control of a competent person.
Use our map to find local beaches where you can exercise your dog.
If you prefer, you can download a printable one-page list of dog exercise areas:
For all enquiries relating to dogs on beaches and exercise areas, please contact Council's Rangers:
- T: 02 4474 1019
- E: Council's Rangers