Council is committed to making sure that all people who live in and visit Eurobodalla have fair and equal access to facilities, services and support.
Council's "Involve Eurobodalla" service provides not-for-profit NDIS services to residents and people visiting our region.
Services are negotiated directly with participants and delivered when, where, and how they choose.
Involve Eurobodalla is registered to provide services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme. We charge NDIS rates for all services in the Scheme.
- As a COVID-19 safety measure, all group excursions and activities are on hold for now.
- Find out more about the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- assistance with daily life
- assistance with social and community participation
- supported independent living
- assistive technology
- home modifications
- specialist disability accommodation.
Capacity building supports
- support coordination
- plan management
- finding and keeping a job
- improved living arrangements
- improved relationships
- improved health and wellbeing
- improved daily living skills.
Access these services
To sign up please contact us or complete an NDIS request for service form:
Advocacy and community activities
We advocate on behalf of people with disability and promote disability awareness across the region.
- Disability Inclusion Advisory Committee: This committee aims to improve access to Council facilities and services and advocates for people with disability in Eurobodalla.
- Inclusive playgrounds: Our inclusive playgrounds at Moruya and Batemans Bay provide spaces for socialising and activities for all ages, cultures and abilities.
- Beach accessible wheelchairs: Beach wheelchairs are available for free hire from the Surf Life Saving Clubs at Malua Bay (Batemans Bay SLSC), Broulee and Moruya and from the Clyde View Caravan Park at Corrigans Beach, Batemans Bay.
- Accessible and inclusive Eurobodalla: Some community members face barriers with accessing services, activities and facilities available to the rest of the community. Local businesses, community groups, and sporting clubs can use our resources to improve accessibility.
- Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2022: (3.9 MB) The DIAP drives inclusion in our Shire by removing barriers, so that people with disability have better life opportunities and can enjoy the full benefits of participation in our community.
- Easy English version of Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2022: (5.1 MB) This version of the DIAP is to assist people with disability learn about our strategies for inclusion and community participation.
- T: 4474 1300
- E: Community Services