Eurobodalla Council provides provide not-for-profit NDIS services to residents and people visiting our region.
As a COVID-19 safety measure, all group excursions and activities are on hold for now.
- School of Possibilities: This Council run program aims to develop the vocational and employment skills of people with disability.
- Euro Social Club: Our fun, supported social and recreational activities are a great way to socialise with friends and to get out in the local community.
- NDIS services: Council provides flexible, community based services to support people with disability and their carers.
Please fill out an NDIS request for services form to access Council services:
Advocacy and community activities
Council is committed to making sure that all people who live in and visit Eurobodalla have fair and equal access to facilities, services and support.
We advocate on behalf of people with disability by promoting disability awareness across the region andsharing information about services, useful contacts and resources for people with disability and their carers.
- Disability Inclusion Advisory Committee: This committee aims to improve access to Council facilities and services and advocates for people with disability in Eurobodalla.
- Inclusive playgrounds: Our inclusive playgrounds at Moruya and Batemans Bay provide spaces for socialising and activities for all ages, cultures and abilities.
- Beach accessible wheelchairs: Beach wheelchairs are available for free hire from the Surf Life Saving Clubs at Malua Bay (Batemans Bay SLSC), Broulee and Moruya and from the Clyde View Caravan Park at Corrigans Beach, Batemans Bay.
- T: 4474 1300
- E: Community Services