Batemans Bay Urban Creeks Flood Study
The Batemans Bay Urban Creeks Flood Study was adopted by Council on Tuesday 27 July 2021.
With the assistance of the NSW Government, we have prepared an Urban Creeks Flood Study, which examines flood behaviour in catchments around seven urban creeks in Batemans Bay.
The study was prepared by Rhelm Australia, with assistance from Council and financial and technical assistance from the NSW Government. The study has been prepared in accordance with the NSW Government's Flood Prone Land Policy, as outlined in the NSW Floodplain Development Manual 2005.
- Batemans Bay Urban Creek Flood Study - Part 1 (10.6 MB)
- Batemans Bay Urban Creek Flood Study - Part 2 (714.0 KB)
- Batemans Bay Urban Creek Flood Study - Part 3 (2.7 MB)
- Maloneys Beach (Maloneys Lagoon) (6.3 MB)
- Long Beach (Long Beach Lagoon) (6.7 MB)
- Surfside (Surfside Creek) (7.0 MB)
- The Water Gardens (Batemans Bay) (5.6 MB)
- Catalina (Hanging Rock Creek) (6.7 MB)
- Batehaven (Joes Creek) (6.8 MB)
- Sunshine Bay/Caseys Beach (Short Beach Creek) (6.6 MB)
The draft Batemans Bay Urban Creeks Flood Study was on public exhibition for community feedback until Wednesday 30 June 2021. During the exhibition period we asked for your comments and feedback, which can be used to verify and improve the flood study prior to it being finalised.
We also hosted a drop-in session at Batemans Bay where project staff answered questions and received feedback on the draft study’s findings.
For more information, contact Council's Coastal Management Planner, Cameron Whiting:
- T: 02 4474 1000
- E: email@example.com