Parks and playgrounds
We work with Eurobodalla communities to create engaging playspaces that suit the location and the demographic. Whether it's a spruce up or a brand new space, we want to make sure these are places everyone can enjoy. Here are some of the new playgrounds you should check out:
Hoops, scooting and workouts at Long Beach
- This new beachside playground is a feast of fun. There's a basketball half-court with multi-sport goal net, street workout equipment and a nifty loop track for scooting or skating.
- Find it at Sandy Place Reserve, Long Beach
Sliding in to Surf Beach
- We've given this one a modern makeover while keeping the nautical and adventurous vibe. It includes a two-storey tower, three slides, an octopus see-saw and endless opportunities for climbing. There are great views from the top.
- Find it just off Beach Road at Surf Beach
Evans Road Reserve, Tuross Head
- This whimsical playground is set among the casuarinas on a lovely sloping site next to the village shopping strip.
- Find it right by the shops
For more information
To learn more about what we are working on: