A copy of house plans with a consent notice stamped onto the paper banner image

Step 8: Determination and notice

We will issue a notice of determination (consent) to you, which will specify whether your DA is approved or refused.

  • If approved, the notice of consent will include conditions. We will send a set of the stamped and approved plans to you.
  • You can’t start construction until you apply for a Construction Certificate (CC) and your Principal Certifier (PC) issues the certificate.