Building plans with black pen laying across them banner image

Step 10: Modifying a development consent

You can apply to modify your development consent if the modified development remains largely the same as the initial approved development. If you're not able to demonstrate this, you'll need to submit a new DA.

Submit your Modified DA

You'll need to submit various documents with your Modified DA (also known as a Mod DA), which includes:

Your Mod DA will then go through these steps: