Ceremonial venue options
Weddings on beaches and reserves
Planning a beach wedding? There are no fees or charges to hold your ceremony at one of Eurobodalla's beaches, reserves or parks. Keep in mind that we don't offer exclusive use of public recreation spaces and ask you register your event with Council.
To secure your site, contact the Booking Office to discuss your needs and check availability for your preferred site. We also encourage you to review the application form and guidelines. Once you have confirmed dates, complete and submit your application form.
You'll find the application form and guidelines at the end of this page.
Council's booking office is open 8.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday to assist with venue hire enquiries.
- T: 02 4474 7447
- E: Booking office
Application form and guidelines
- Adhere to all NSW Government restrictions.
- Equipment limits are: 1 pop-up marquee (max. 6m x 3m), 1 table and up to 30 chairs.
- Carry all your items to and from the site. Vehicles are not allowed on beaches or reserves.
- Limit your event to no more than 3 hours (including set up and pack up).
- Confetti or rice is not permitted. Rose petals are acceptable.
- Please leave the area in a clean and tidy condition.
- Guests must comply with all other sign posted regulations in the area
- You cannot hold your reception on public land.
- You cannot climb on Council buildings or structures (play equipment excepted).