Eurobodalla Mayoral Representatives Grants Guidelines
These guidelines will help you to prepare a thorough and complete application to give you the best chance of receiving a mayoral representative grant.
- Applications can be submitted at any time throughout the year.
- Applications will be assessed monthly on merit and are dependent on available funding.
- Individual Mayoral Representative grants are available up to a maximum of $400.
- Team Mayoral Representative grants are available up to a maximum of $750.
- Grant allocation is dependent on the remaining budget allocation allowed in Council's Operational Plan.
Funding is very competitive. Council cannot guarantee the success of the applications.
Applications must meet all of the following criteria:
- All applications must be made through our online application form.
- You/your team must be not-for-profit and able to prove you are a resident of, or are a Eurobodalla based team.
- You/your team can contribute some financial support or volunteer labour to the activity.
- You/your team can provide adequate insurance coverage for the activity.
- You/your team does not have any outstanding debts to Council.
Successful applicants are required to:
- provide bank details for electronic transfer of funds
- sign and comply with the funding agreement accepting the conditions of funding
- invite a Council representative to attend/participate in any related public events/award ceremonies.
Applications that satisfy criteria for other community grants categories within our Community Grants Policy are excluded from the Mayoral Grant. Other categories are:
- annual grants
- 4-yearly grants
- events grants
Applications will not be accepted from:
- commercial or profit-making enterprises or projects
- political parties
- government departments.
Applications will not be accepted for the following purposes:
- general fundraising activities
- general shortfalls in funding by government departments
- completed or retrospective activities
- duplication of existing services.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you require assistance in completing the application, please contact Megan Weyman, Executive Services Officer – Mayor and Councillors:
- T: 02 4474 1358
- E: Megan Weyman