Seniors Week grant guidelines
Applications must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Seniors Week Grants must be used during the Seniors Festival 2021.
- Your group needs to be not-for-profit and either incorporated or able to prove that they are a bona fide Eurobodalla based community group.
- Your group can give some financial support or volunteer labour to the activity.
- Your group can show that it has adequate insurance coverage for the activity.
- Your group does not have any outstanding debts to council.
Your group will use the grant to achieve one or more of the following outcomes in your local community:
- celebrates older people and their contribution to the community
- creates intergenerational opportunities for social interaction
- encourages seniors to be healthy and active
- encourages lifelong learning
- promotes and celebrates the cultural diversity of older people in our community
- improves access and / or encourages people with disability to participate
- raises community awareness of the benefits of positive and active ageing.
Successful applicants are required to:
- provide bank details for electronic transfer of funds.
- sign and comply with the funding agreement accepting the conditions of funding.
Applications will be assessed on merit and available funding.
Activities that have been previously funded by a Seniors Week Grant or applications from Government-funded organisations will be viewed as a low priority.
Council is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information (being information capable of identifying you as an individual).
We follow fair information usage and handling practices to comply with our obligations under the Privacy and Personal Information Act 1998 NSW (PPIP Act) and the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 NSW (HRIP Act). We have developed a detailed Privacy Management Plan (based on a model provided by the NSW Office of Local Government and the Privacy Commissioner) to outline our approach to privacy and information protection.
Personal information will be used only for the purpose/s intended and where the intention includes confidentiality, information will be treated as such unless otherwise required or authorised by law.
Our Privacy statement explains how your personal information will be treated when you interact with Council.
For more information please contact Community Development Coordinator, Zoe Morgan:
- T: 4474 7470
- E: Zoe Morgan