Our Community Transport service is provided by volunteers and supported by Community Transport staff. We provide links to the community through personalised services for older people, people living with disability, people who are transport disadvantaged and their carers.
We are please to resume our regular service operations, with safety precautions in place to protect community members.
We continue to monitor and adapt operations to meet the latest COVID-19 advice issued by state and federal governments. To comply with current rules we are limiting passenger numbers to allow for the required social distancing space, with numbers dependent on vehicle size.
When traveling with Eurobodalla Community Transport please follow the current NSW Government rules by:
- keeping 1.5 metres apart from others
- washing hands thoroughly before and after travelling
- using the hand sanitiser provided
- registering details
- staying home if feeling unwell
We strongly encourage passengers to wear a mask.
Community Transport is available weekdays between 8.30am and 4pm, with the exception of public holidays. The door-to-door service operates local trips on a daily basis and long distance trips between to Canberra, Nowra and Bega.
The services offers transport to help with:
- shopping runs,
- attending medical appointments and
- taking part in social and recreational activities.
In order to use the service, you must:
- live in Eurobodalla
- be able to get in and out of a car or mini-bus with limited assistance
- manage appointments and shopping independently and
- book your trip with at least one week's notice.
At times it may be necessary to negotiate a change in appointment date or time and to share transport to assist with travel coordination.
- Fees are kept to a minimum as our funding does not cover all transport expenses.
- All fees collected go towards providing more trips.
- Clients will not be denied service if they are unable to pay.
- Contact us for a fee schedule.
For more information on bookings, registration, eligibility or services contact us on:
- T: 4474 1040
- E: Community Transport