These guidelines will help you to prepare a thorough and complete application to give you the best chance of receiving a safety and emergency services grant.
Availability and funding
- Council will approve a budget allocation in the Operational Plan for each financial year.
- Applications are invited once per year and will not be accepted outside the advertised application window.
- Applications are assessed on merit and are dependent on available funding.
- Grantees are required to provide an acquittal to Council with details of how the funding has provided services to the community.
Applications must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Eurobodalla based safety and emergency services organisations like Surf Life Saving clubs, Volunteer Coastal Patrol and Rescue Squads, helicopter services and the like
- All applications must be made through our online application form.
- Grants must provide demonstrated community benefits
- Applicants must be appropriately insured
- Applicants must not have any outstanding debts to Council
Successful grantees are required to:
- Provide an acquittal to Council with details of how the funding has provided services to the community
- Provide bank details for electronic transfer of funds
- Sign and comply with the funding agreement accepting the conditions of funding
- Applications will not be accepted outside of the advertised application window
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Applications will not be accepted for completed or retrospective activities/projects
- Applications will not be accepted from:
- Commercial or profit-making enterprises or projects
- Political parties
- Government departments
For more information or for assistance with your grant application you can contact Council’s executive services office:
- T: 02 4474 1000
- E: email@example.com
Note: Funding is very competitive. Council cannot guarantee the success of the applications.