The Council is a body of nine members who are elected for a four year term* to carry out duties under the provisions of the Local Government Act and Regulations. The Mayor is popularly elected every four years* and the Deputy Mayor is elected every two years by the members of the Council. The Mayor represents Council when it is not in session.
- The NSW Government determined that this term of Council will be shorter than usual, due to the election being postponed for COVID safety.
- To realign the election cycle, this term of Council runs until September 2024.
The elected body is supported by a team of Council staff who are responsible for bringing the policies and changes into effect.
Contact your Councillors
Mayor Mathew Hatcher
- T: 0482 662 708
- E: Mayor@esc.nsw.gov.au
Councillor Alison Worthington, Deputy Mayor
- T: 0482 846 641
- E: Clralison.email@example.com
Councillor Tanya Dannock
- T: 0482 720 103
- E: Clrtanya.firstname.lastname@example.org
Councillor Peter Diskon
- T: 0482 709 886
- E: Clrpeter.email@example.com
Councillor David Grace
- T: 0482 788 865
- E: Clrdavid.firstname.lastname@example.org
Councillor Tubby Harrison
- T: 0482 607 256
- E: Clrtubby.email@example.com
Councillor Anthony Mayne
- T: 0482 496 402
- E: Clranthony.firstname.lastname@example.org
Councillor Rob Pollock OAM
- T: 0482 707 080
- E: Clrrob.email@example.com
Councillor Amber Schutz
- T: 0482 783 020
- E: Clramber.firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your ideas
You can talk with councillors at:
- a Councillor Catch Up session - held at different locations across the shire each month.
You can present to councillors at:
- Public Forum - held before each Council Meeting, this is an opportunity to speak to the Council about any business on the agenda.
- Public Access - held on the first Tuesday of each month, this is an opportunity to present to the Council on any Council-related matter.
You can write to councillors at:
- email: email@example.com
- post: Eurobodalla Shire Council
PO Box 99, Moruya NSW 2537
Correspondence received at these generic addresses will be distributed by Council's records staff to the councillors and staff specified by the sender. All correspondence or emails sent to Council addresses become official records.