Management and Operation of the Batemans Bay Beach Resort
Tender number: 2122-058
Successful tender: Australian Tourist Park Management Pty Ltd, Trading as NRMA Parks and Resorts
Address of tenderer: Suite L218A Level 2 The Strand, 72-80 Marine Parade, Coolangatta
Sub contractors: N/A
Commencement date: 1 July 2022
Duration of contract: 12 years from 1 July 22 to 30 June 2034
Description of goods/services/consultancy: Management & Operation of the Batemans Bay Beach Resort
Tendered amount (Incl GST): It is estimated that over the course of the contract Council's total revenue will be approximately $36,000,000.00
Provision for variation to the amount:
- The Contractor will provide Council with written notice each year during the term of a recommended range for the Fees and Charges for the Park (including a minimum and maximum price) on or before 30 November, which Council will approve or reject.
- Eurobodalla Shire Council receives 41.75% of the revenue for each financial period less 0.375% for each minimum performance requirement that is met (up to a total of 1.5%) in accordance with Schedule A for the Deed of Standing Offer.
Provisions for renegotiation: N/A
Method of tender: Request for Tender
Criteria of tender evaluation:
- Relevant management experience 25%
- Financial benefit / cost / risk to Council 30%
- Proposed management and operational model 35%
- Other benefits to Eurobodalla Shire 10%
Provision for operational and maintenance services: N/A
Confidential information: This contract and its provisions are commercial-in-confidence. The exclusion of confidential information from this Register is explained on Council's contract page.
Last updated: 30 August 2022