Home care packages
Eurobodalla Shire Council Community Care is an approved provider of Home Care Packages. Our dedicated team has a wealth of experience in supporting seniors to lead full lives and participate in their community. Our team of planners and support workers work exclusively for Eurobodalla's senior residents, helping them continue living their lives they way they choose to.
Our skilled and qualified team aim to help seniors connect with people in the community, live independently and improve their health and wellbeing.
Our clients can select from a range of services to create a Home Care Package suited to their needs.
We offer help with:
- personal care - like showering and dressing
- social activities - connecting clients with a range of individual and group activities
- home maintenance - organising garden maintenance or window cleaning
- domestic assistance - everyday chores like shopping, cleaning and laundry
- transport - to get to medical and other appointments
- nutrition - meal preparation and assistance with eating
- respite care - available to carers in and out of the home
- monitoring - through telehealth, medication prompts and personal alarms
- allied health - connecting clients to specialist services like occupational therapists and physiotherapists
- assistive technology - providing devices for improved mobility and communication
- equipment - through a variety of mobility and therapeutic goods
View Home Care Package fees starting from page 17 of Council's fees and charges schedule:
For more information or to arrange an appointment:
- T: 4474 1300
- E: Contact Centre
- Drop in to our office at Dr Mackay Community Centre, 9 Page Street, Moruya.