Narooma Youth Café
Narooma Youth Cafe is for anyone aged 12 to 17 to come and hang out, have a free meal, join in regular activities and get involved in community projects.
The cafe is free and supervised by youth workers and volunteers. Young people can also get a taxi home to designated suburbs in Eurobodalla for a gold coin donation.
- Where: Narooma Library complex, Field Street, Narooma
- When: Fridays, 3.30-8.30pm
- T: 4474 1296
- E: Youth Services
How we operate
- We provide a safe, supervised environment.
- Everyone must sign in when they arrive.
- We expect young people and their families to follow the youth cafe rules.
- The youth cafe is for young people, so we do not allow adults on site without approval. This includes parents, older friends or people working for other agencies.
- Staff are not authorised to keep young people at the youth cafe if they don't want to be there, even at the request of parents.
- Supervision does not extend off-site if young people choose to leave the youth cafe.
- Youth cafe staff will not get involved in or take responsibility for issues that occur outside of cafe activities or operation times.
- Young people can get a taxi home for a gold coin donation to designated suburbs in Eurobodalla.
Please follow the NSW Government COVID-19 rules and regulations.
Volunteer at the youth cafe
We appreciate our volunteers, and the youth cafe could not operate without them.
If you're interested in becoming a volunteer at the Narooma Youth Cafe, get in touch with Rhonnie South Coordinator Community Development and Youth:
- T: 4474 1296
- E: Rhonnie South