Eurobodalla Shire has 83 beaches. Find out which ones have surf patrols, how to get involved in surf lifesaving activities and discover the beaches where you can take your pooch.
Surf lifesavers keep our popular swimming beaches safe in summer.
- During the peak summer holiday season, you will find a mix of professional and volunteer lifeguards on duty every day at our most popular swimming beaches.
- You will also find volunteer lifeguards from our local Surf Life Saving clubs patrolling selected beaches on weekends and public holidays from October to April.
- Find a patrolled beach near you.
- Eurobodalla has volunteer surf lifesaving clubs at Malua Bay, Broulee, Moruya and Narooma.
- Members can learn surf safety and skills for kids, seniors and everyone in between.
- Contact individual Surf clubs for membership information.
- George Bass Drive, Malua Bay
- T: 02 4471 1315
- E: Email Batemans Bay SLSC
- W: Batemans Bay SLSC website
- Heath Street, Broulee NSW 2537
- T: 02 4471 6657
- E: Email Broulee Surfers SLSC
- W: Broulee Surfers SLSC website
- Coronation Drive, Moruya South Head
- T: 02 4474 2674
- E: Email Moruya SLSC
- W: Moruya SLSC website
- Main Beach, Willcocks Avenue, Narooma NSW Australia
- T: 02 4476 1745
- E: Email Narooma SLSC
- W: Narooma SLSC website
Batemans Bay SLSC
Broulee Surfers SLSC
- Moruya Surf Lifesaving Club's Special Nippers program offers fun and safe beach experiences for children and adolescents with disabilities.
- T: 02 4472 4224
- Contact the local surf life saving club in advance, or ask the volunteer lifesavers on patrol at the beach.
- See the Surf Life Saving Club section on this page for contact details.
Join the Special Nippers Program
Borrow a beach wheelchair
Beach wheelchairs make our beaches more accessible. They are designed for pushing across sand and floating in calm waters. The wheechairs are available at four beach locations across the shire at no cost. The beach wheelchairs users will need the assistance of a carer.
Corrigans Beach, Batehaven
Malua Bay, Broulee and Moruya
- Check local beach conditions and patrol information online
- Coastalwatch surf reports and forecasts.
- Eurobodalla's Beachwatch does regular water quality testing on our most popular swimming beaches