Free fitness and yoga classes
Council has teamed up with non-profit organisation, Live Life Get Active, to offer a mix of cross-training, boxing and active yoga classes on the foreshore at Narooma and in Batehaven.
Get your exercise and fill your social cup with these free outdoor fitness and yoga classes.
The classes are a safe and fun way to stay active and to enjoy the waterfront views these popular recreation spaces have to offer. Everyone over the age of 18 is welcome.
All you need to do is register online with Live Life Get Active, book your classes each week, and show up. If you need help with your registration or have questions about the program, use the help desk to request assistance.
Narooma class schedule
Due to road works on the Narooma foreshore, the Southern Live Life Get Active camp location, is temporarily located at Ken Rose Park, 2 Princes Highway, Narooma.
- Monday 6.45am: Cross training
- Tuesday 6.45am: Yoga (commencing Tuesday 26 April 2022)
- Wednesday 6.45am: Boxing
- Thursday 6.45am: Yoga (commencing Thursday 28 April 2022)
- Friday 6.45am: Cross training
Caseys Beach class schedule
Due to road works on Beach Road Batehaven, the Northern Live Life Get Active camp location, is temporarily relocated from Corrigans Beach to Caseys Beach.
- Monday 8am: Cross training
- Tuesday 8am: Boxing
- Wednesday 8am: Cross training
- Thursday 8am: Boxing
- Friday 8am: Cross training
Club Catalina class schedule
- Monday 5.30pm: Yoga | Club Catalina